Encourage collaboration and provide plenty of work space with Stevens' Four Student Island Laptop Table. This table allows students to work on experiments, take notes and work on their laptops all at once. The front of the table features two locking door compartments so you can safely store chemicals, microscopes, beakers and more. Since the table comes with a sink with two cold water gooseneck faucets and two gas valves, conducting experiments is safe and easy. Two articulating support arms with platforms keep your laptops off the surface and away from damaging spills. Plug your laptop or equipment into the convenient GFI outlet and avoid a mess of dangling cords. Choose from several tabletops based on your needs. Stevens' Four-Student Island Laptop Table with Sink is GREENGUARD certified and made in the USA. Backed by a five-year warranty.
- Durable laminate finish is easy to clean
- Impact resistant edge will look great for years to come
- Unit features two locking door compartments with plumbing access, two elevated laptop platforms with articulating arms, a sink, two gooseneck faucets, two single gas valves, two burette sockets, one duplex, and one GFI outlet
- Base unit and work surface available in many styles and colors
- Exclusive A-Tech surface surpasses SEFA 8.0 Standards and can outperform wood finishes
- GREENGUARD certified
- Made in the USA
- Fully assembled for easy installation
- Backed by a five-year warranty
- Base Material: Laminate
- Width: 80"
- Depth: 47"
- Height: 36"
- Warranty: 5 years
3/4" Phenolic Resin is a composite thermo-fused under heat and pressure to form a chemical resistant composite throughout the entire thickness of the top. It is designed for use as countertops, pegboards and reagent racks. Phenolic Resin will not stain or etch when exposed to most chemical solvents. Phenolic Resin exhibits no effect with subjected to these common laboratory chemicals: Nitric Acid 30%, Acetic Acid 98%, Hydrofluoric Acid 48%, Sulfuric Acid 33%, Methyl Ethyl Ketone, Phosphoric Acid 85% and others.
3/4" Epoxy Resin is impervious to normal laboratory chemicals and heat. It's monolithic composition eliminates the possibility of swelling, delamination, and exposure of the substrate. It's soft, low glare surface is simple to clean. Solid Epoxy Resin exhibits no effect when subjected to these common laboratory chemicals: Nitric Acid 70%, Acetic Acid (glacial), Hydrochloric Acid 20%, Sulfuric Acid 60%, Methyl Alcohol, Toluene, Benzene, and others. Solid Epoxy Resin is solid, homogeneous, molded from modified epoxy resins, completely oven cured during processing. It is extremely durable and completely impervious to moisture. Exposed edges and corners are finished with a 1/8" bevel.