Diversified Woodcrafts' Science Lab Safety Station features all the equipment you need to keep your students safe. An overhead emergency drench shower is easily activated with the pull of a handle. And a stay-open valve feature ensures a steady flow of water. The eye wash station is mounted with a stainless steel bowl and can be detached and used up to 12' away. Once activated, the paddle handle provides continuous, hands-free operation. The open area under the sink accommodates a wheelchair, and provides space for mounting fire extinguishers. Two locking cabinets provide storage for safety supplies, such as first aid and spill clean-up kits. In the top portion of the cabinet there are two adjustable shelves for additional storage. The Science Lab Safety Station is constructed of hardwood and oak veneer plywood with a chemical-resistant finish. Service piping is not supplied.
- ADA emergency shower head
- ADA detachable eye wash station
- Two locking storage cabinets
- Adjustable storage shelves
- Fire extinguisher not included
- Cabinet material: Hardwood and oak plywood veneers
- Shower head material: High-impact ABS plastic and chrome-plated brass
- Bowl material: Stainless steel
- Height: 84"
- Width: 48"
- Depth: 22"
- Bowl diameter: 10"
- Warranty: Limited lifetime
- Assembly required