The Scholar Craft 180 Series Solid Plastic Stack Chair is comfortable and extremely durable allowing for years of use in your classroom. This school chair features a 5/8" thick melamine resin hard plastic seat and back that resist fading, scratches and chipping. The heavy-gauge tubular steel frame provides excellent support and comes with an attractive bright-nickel chrome finish. Choose from several seat colors. The 11 1/2" seat height is recommended for preschool to kindergarten students.
The grade levels we list are suggestions; measuring is the ideal way to find the best seat height. Simply measure the distance from the floor to the back of the child's knee (where it bends). If the measurement is between two seat sizes, round down to the smaller seat height.
- Extremely durable resin hard plastic seat and back
- Sturdy 16-gauge tubular steel legs with chrome finish
- Choose from several colors
- Backed by a 15-year warranty; glides are backed by a three-year warranty
- Seat Height: 11 1/2"
- Suggested Grade Level: Preschool - kindergarten
- Seat Material: 5/8" thick melamine resin hard plastic
- Frame Material: 16-gauge tubular steel legs, 14-gauge tubular steel back
- Frame Finish: Bright-nickel chrome
- Made in the USA
- Green: MAS Certified Green
- Assembly Required: No
- Estimated Lead Time: Ships within 2 months
- Shipping Method: Ground
- Weight: 17.00 pounds