The Scholar Craft 5100 Series Thrive Stack Chair has a sleek, contemporary design and ergonomic styling, making it a comfortable and attractive addition to your classroom. This school chair features an anti-static, high-density polypropylene shell that is molded to fit and support any body type, without the need for bulky ribbing and support bars. The shell attaches to the 14-gauge tubular steel frame with unexposed rivets. Choose from several seat colors and frame colors. The 12" seat height is recommended for preschool and kindergarten students.
The grade levels we list are suggestions; measuring is the ideal way to find the best seat height. Simply measure the distance from the floor to the back of the child's knee (where it bends). If the measurement is between two seat sizes, round down to the smaller seat height.
- Heavy-duty polypropylene seat flexes with your movements and offers excellent support without bars or ribbing
- Sturdy 14-gauge tubular steel frame
- Choose from several colors
- MAS Certified Green
- Backed by a 15-year warranty; glides are backed by a three-year warranty
- Seat Height: 12"
- Suggested Grade Level: Preschool - kindergarten
- Seat Material: Anti-static, high-density polypropylene
- Frame Material: 14-gauge tubular steel legs
- Lead Time: Ships within 2 months
- Made in the USA
- Green: MAS Certified Green
- Shipping Method: Ground
- Assembly Required: No
- Weight: 7.00 pounds