Solo Bare 12 oz. Paper Hot Cups are made from 100 percent plant-based renewable resources and made with SFI certified paperboard. They are ideal for hot beverages. Cups are lined on a single side with PLA (poly lactic acid), a plant-based resin that acts as a moisture barrier to prevent leaking, replacing the petroleum-based lining typically found in paper hot cups. Rolled rim ensures secure, leak-resistant lid fit and gives rigidity to the cup. PLA-lined hot cup is fully compostable in a commercial compost facility. Case includes 1000 cups.
- Designed for coffee and other hot beverages
- Sustainable, eco-friendly choice
- Made of FDA-compliant, PCF paper
- Made with a minimum of 10% post-consumer recycled fiber and at least 90% plant-based renewable resources
- Quantity: 1000 cups
- Material: Paper
- Volume Capacity: 12 fl. oz
- Diameter: 3 1/2"
- Height: 4 1/2"
- Estimated Lead Time: Ships within 1 - 2 business days
- Shipping Method: Ground
- Weight: 26.32 pounds