Sandusky Lee's Five-Drawer Flat File Cabinet with Open Base protects your valuable blueprints, drawings, artwork and maps from wrinkles and tears, all while providing easy-access storage in one space-saving unit. This heavy-duty welded steel file has hinged paper weights in the drawer fronts and hoods at the rear to keep papers from curling. Nylon ball bearing rollers allow the drawers to glide open and shut with ease. The centered lock system comes with two keys for your convenience. Each drawer holds up to 50 pounds and features two rounded pull handles and a stylish chrome label holder. The file stacks right on the open base for plenty of storage. Choose from several powder-coat paint colors for your Sandusky Lee Five-Drawer Flat File with Open Base.
- Heavy-duty steel with powder-coat paint finish
- Hinged paper weights and hoods keep your papers from curling
- Nylon ball bearing rollers allows for easy opening
- Stacks on the open base for plenty of storage
- Each drawer holds up to 50 pounds
- Includes two keys
- Material: Internal frame – 16-gauge steel; Side, back, top and drawer fronts – 22-gauge steel; Drawer body – 24-gauge steel; Handles – aluminum
- Finish: Powder-coat paint
- Capacity: 50 pounds per drawer
- Drawer Dimensions: 43 3/8"W x 32 3/8"D x 2"H (inside)
- Width: 46 3/4"
- Depth: 35 3/8"
- Height: 36 1/8"