Flammable Safety Cabinet - 45 Gallon Capacity
Decrease chances of chemical fires in your school or business when you keep flammable items in Sandusky Lee's Flammable Safety Cabinet. Constructed of double-wall 18-gauge welded steel, the cabinet has a 1 1/2" air space and a 2" capped vent with flash arrestors that control external exhaust. The 2" high leak-proof door sill contains spills and the locking three-point handle keeps kids from tampering with contents. Comes with two galvanized steel shelves; each shelf supports up to 500 pounds and adjusts on 2 1/2" centers. This 65" high Sandusky Lee Flammable Safety Cabinet meets NFPA Code 30 and OSHA Standard 1910.106 for storage of Class I, II and III liquids.
- Double wall 18-gauge welded steel with 1 1/2" air space
- Each adjustable shelf supports up to 500 pounds >li>Adjustable leveling feet keep the cabinet from wobbling
- Bright yellow powder-coat paint finish
- 2" high leak-proof door sill contains spills
- Meets NFPA Code 30 and OSHA Standard 1910.106 for storage of Class I, II and III liquids
- Material: Welded 18-gauge steel
- Finish: Yellow powder-coat paint
- Shelves: 2 adjustable shelves (on 2 1/2" centers)
- Lock: 3-point locking handle
- Capacity: 500 lbs. per shelf
- Other Info: Meets NFPA Code 30 and OSHA Standard 1910.106 for storage of Class I, II and III liquids
- Width: 43"
- Depth: 18"
- Height: 65"
|Add to Cart||$491.95||SAN-SC300F||Counter-Height Flammable Safety Cabinet - 30 Gallon Capacity|