Compact Flammable Safety Cabinet - 12 Gallon Capacity
Volume discounts available.
Store hazardous materials without taking up a lot of space in Sandusky Lee's Compact Flammable Safety Cabinet. This cabinet is just 35" high, so it fits under countertops, fume hoods and windows. Constructed of double-wall 18-gauge welded steel, the cabinet has a 1 1/2" air space and a 2" capped vent has flash arrestors that control external exhaust. The 2" high leak-proof door sill contains spills and the locking three-point handle keeps kids from tampering with contents. Comes with a galvanized steel shelf that supports up to 500 pounds and adjusts on 2 1/2" centers. This 23" wide Sandusky Lee Compact Flammable Safety Cabinet meets NFPA Code 30 and OSHA Standard 1910.106 for storage of Class I, II and III liquids.
- Double wall 18-gauge welded steel with 1 1/2" air space
- Adjustable shelf supports up to 500 pounds
- Bright yellow powder-coat paint finish
- 2" high leak-proof door sill contains spills
- Meets NFPA Code 30 and OSHA Standard 1910.106 for storage of Class I, II and III liquids
- Material: Welded 18-gauge steel
- Finish: Yellow powder-coat paint
- Shelves: 1 adjustable shelf (on 2 1/2" centers)
- Lock: 3-point locking handle
- Capacity: 500 lbs. per shelf
- Other Info: Meets NFPA Code 30 and OSHA Standard 1910.106 for storage of Class I, II and III liquids
- Width: 23"
- Depth: 18"
- Height: 35"
|Add to Cart||$434.95||SAN-SC22F||Compact Flammable Safety Cabinet - 22 Gallon Capacity|