Attractive and extremely durable, Sandusky Lee's Black Mobile Wire Shelving is an ideal choice for any school or office. This shelving unit rolls easily on four 3" nylon casters. Two of the casters lock, so your shelving unit stays in place as needed. The welded steel shelving features six steel wire shelves with an open design that allows sprinklers to reach items during a fire. Each shelf supports up to 200 pounds and adjusts in 1" increments. The black powder-coat paint finish resists scratches and chipping. Easy to assemble without tools. Sandusky Lee's Black Mobile Wire Shelving comes backed by a one-year warranty.
- Black powder-coat paint finish
- Rolls on four 3" nylon casters (two locking)
- Easy to assemble
- Supports up to 200 pounds per shelf
- Also includes four leg levelers to use as stationary shelving
- Allows access from any side
- Four wire steel shelves adjust in 1" increments
- Backed by a one-year warranty
- Material: Steel
- Finish: Black powder-coat paint
- Shelf Material: Steel wire
- Width: 48"
- Depth: 18"
- Height: 74"
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Lead time: Supply chain issues are effecting lead times. Need it quickly? Please call (877) 839-3330 to confirm shipping timelines.
- Shipping Method: Ground
- Weight: 62.00 pounds