Sandusky's American Heritage Series Wall Cabinet features a modular design that's perfect for your lab, classroom or shop. Mount it above your American Heritage base cabinets to create a complete storage system. It's constructed of powder coated welded steel in your choice of two colors. Each door features a full-length pull handle and a three point locking system. One adjustable shelf offers a 200 lb. weight capacity. Grommet holes are located in back for cord access to stored tools and electronics. The heavy duty steel legs include leveling glides for stability on uneven surfaces. American Heritage cabinets are GREENGUARD certified and made in the USA.
- Mounts to the wall
- Locking doors with full length pulls
- Adjustable shelf
- Cord access grommets
- Welded steel construction
- Two-tone powder coat finish available in two colors
- Leveling glides provide stability on uneven surfaces
- Cabinet material: Welded steel w/ powder coat finish
- Height: 26"
- Width: 30"
- Depth: 12"
- Shelf weight capacity: 200 lbs.
- Fully assembled
- Made in the USA
- Green: GREENGUARD Certified
- Estimated Lead Time: Ships within 2 weeks
- Shipping Method: Freight
- Weight: 37.00 pounds