Sandusky's American Heritage Series Base Cabinet with Drawer features a modular design that's perfect for your lab, classroom or shop. Combine it with other American Heritage pieces to create a customized storage system. It's constructed of powder coated welded steel in your choice of two colors. The drawer fully extends on ball-bearing slides. Doors feature full-length pull handles and three point locking systems. Each of the two adjustable shelves offer a 200 lb. weight capacity. Grommet holes are located in back for cord access to stored tools and electronics. The heavy duty steel legs include leveling glides for stability on uneven surfaces. American Heritage cabinets are GREENGUARD certified and made in the USA.
- Fully extendable drawer
- Locking doors with full length pulls
- Two adjustable shelves
- Cord access grommets
- Welded steel construction
- Two-tone powder coat finish available in two colors
- Leveling glides provide stability on uneven surfaces
- Cabinet material: Welded steel w/ powder coat finish
- Height: 36"
- Width: 30"
- Depth: 18"
- Shelf weight capacity: 200 lbs.
- Fully assembled
- Made in the USA
- Green: GREENGUARD Certified
- Estimated Lead Time: Ships within 2 weeks
- Shipping Method: Freight
- Weight: 69.00 pounds