Sandusky's American Heritage Series Double Door Cabinet features a modular design that's perfect for your lab, classroom or shop. Combine it with other American Heritage pieces to create a customized storage system. It's constructed of powder coated welded steel in your choice of two colors. Both doors feature full-length pull handles and a three point locking system. Inside, one fixed and two adjustable shelves offer a 200 lb. weight capacity (per shelf). Grommet holes are located in back for cord access to stored tools and electronics. The heavy duty steel legs include leveling glides for stability on uneven surfaces. American Heritage cabinets are GREENGUARD certified and made in the USA.
- Two locking doors with full length pulls
- One fixed and two adjustable shelves
- Cord access grommets
- Welded steel construction
- Two-tone powder coat finish available in two colors
- Leveling glides provide stability on uneven surfaces
- Cabinet material: Welded steel w/ powder coat finish
- Height: 72"
- Width: 36"
- Depth: 18"
- Shelf weight capacity: 200 lbs.
- Fully assembled
- Made in the USA
- Green: GREENGUARD Certified
- Estimated Lead Time: Ships within 2 weeks
- Shipping Method: Freight
- Weight: 125.00 pounds