Positon Safco's versatile Split-Level Drawing Table in a variety of ways for the most comfortable position as you work on projects. The front and back surfaces
adjust independently, allowing you to create one large flat surface or two separate work areas. Adjust the tilt of the woodgrain melamine surface up to
50 degrees for the best angle for drawing and drafting. The stylish steel frame features glides that won't mar floors and keep your table from wobbling.
Safco's Split-Level Drawing Table supports up to 50 pounds of evenly distributed weight per surface and comes backed by a five-year warranty.
- Adjust the tilt of the woodgrain melamine top up to 50 degrees
- Table height adjusts from 26" to 37 1/4"
- Two surfaces adjust independently
- Stylish steel frame
- Supports up to 50 pounds per surface
- Backed by a five-year warranty
- Tilt: Up to 50 degrees
- Top Material: Medium oak woodgrain melamine
- Frame Material: Steel
- Frame Finish: Silver powder-coat paint
- Surface Dimensions: 31 1/2"W x 19 3/4"D (tiltable top), 19 3/4"W x 15 3/4"D (side)
- Width: 47 1/4"
- Depth: 29 3/4"
- Height: 26" - 37 1/4" in 1" increments
- Glides: Yes
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Estimated Lead Time: Ships within 2 - 3 business days
- Shipping Method: Ground
- Weight: 68.00 pounds