The National Geographic Chamberlin Illuminated Floor Globe sits atop a simple yet elegant walnut-stained wood pedestal. It features a brass-plated full meridian and gyro-matic mounting. The acrylic globe ball includes raised relief, colorful political borders and blue oceans. Simply tap or turn the globe to activate the 10 LED lights. Powered by four AA batteries; includes auto shut-off. The Chamberlin Illuminated Floor Globe is backed by a one year warranty.
- Illuminated acrylic globe with raised relief
- Political map with blue oceans
- Solid wood pedestal with rich walnut finish
- Brass-plated full meridian with gyro-matic mounting
- Battery powered with auto shut-off
- Globe material: 100% recycled paper fiber
- Meridian material: Brass-plated diecast metal
- Base material: Hardwood
- Height: 37 1/2"
- Diameter: 16"
- Width: 18"
- Warranty: One year
- Lead Time: Ships within 2 weeks
- Shipping Method: Ground
- Weight: 14.00 pounds