Replogle's Frank Lloyd Wright Hexagon Desk Globe is adapted from furniture designed for the H.C. Price Tower. The antiqued globe ball is encircled by a hardwood hexagon, one of the architect's favorite shapes. The unique triangular metal base represents yet another shape commonly seen in Wright's architecture. A calibrated full meridian completes the globe's distinctive look. Backed by a one-year warranty.
- Triangular metal base with hexagonal hardwood ring
- High-quality paper fiber globe with rasied relief
- Traditional map colors with antique finish
- Die-cast full meridian with matte gold finish
- Globe material: 100% recycled paper fiber
- Meridian material: Die-cast metal
- Base material: Metal, hardwood
- Height: 20"
- Diameter: 12"
- Width: 20"
- Warranty: One year
- Lead Time: Ships within 2 weeks
- Shipping Method: Ground
- Weight: 12.00 pounds