The Frank Lloyd Wright Glencoe Desk Globe is inspired by an ornamental column found in the Ravine Bluffs development outside of Chicago. The stacked hardwood base reflects one of the famed architect's favorite design elements. Brass plated diecast embellishments tie into the calibrated semi-meridian. The high-quality paper fiber globe ball features raised relief and a traditional color scheme. Backed by a one-year warranty.
- Stacked hardwood stand with aged brass detail
- High-quality paper fiber globe with antique finish
- Traditional-hued land masses with raised relief
- Aged brass semi-meridian
- Globe material: 100% recycled paper fiber
- Meridian material: Brass plated diecast metal
- Base material: Hardwood, diecast metal
- Height: 20"
- Diameter: 12"
- Width: 12"
- Warranty: One year
- Lead Time: Ships within 2 weeks
- Shipping Method: Ground
- Weight: 7.00 pounds