Raymond's Coated Cross-Brace Panel/Sheet Cart offers industrial-grade transport of pipes, building materials, drywall sheets and more. Built for years of service, its 14 gauge welded steel base supports up to 3,200 pounds. Non-skid vinyl coating on the platform protects the load from scratches. Four removable rails can be configured to keep transported items divided and contained. And four cross-braces attach to the rails, containing tall upright items like pipes and rods. Smooth mobility is provided by the 5" phenolic casters (two swivel). The Cross-Brace Panel/Sheet Cart is made in the U.S.A.
- Industrial-grade transport of pipes, building materials and drywall sheets
- Rugged steel platform with protective vinyl coating
- Four adjustable steel uprights
- Four removable cross-braces
- Heavy-duty 5" phenolic casters (two fixed, two swivel)
- Material: Heavy-gauge steel
- Overall depth: 30"
- Overall width: 54"
- Overall height: 45 3/4"
- Two 27" and two 37" uprights
- Width between uprights: 8 1/2"
- Weight capacity: 3,200 pounds
- Assembly required
- Warranty: Five years