Raymond's Waterfall Panel/Sheet Cart transports building materials, drywall sheets and cubicle panels. This rugged panel cart is built for years of service, with a 16 gauge tubular steel frame that supports up to 3,200 pounds. Removable rails of descending heights keep transported items divided and contained. And a removable vinyl-coated lip prevents sliding. Smooth mobility is provided by the 5" phenolic casters (two swivel). Raymond Products manufactures their panel carts in the U.S.A.
- Transports building materials, cubical panels and other items
- Three removable "waterfall" uprights
- Removable vinyl-coated retaining lip
- Heavy-duty 5" phenolic casters (two fixed, two swivel)
- Heavy-gauge steel construction
- Material: Heavy-gauge steel
- Overall depth: 30"
- Overall width: 54"
- Overall height: 45 3/4"
- Width between uprights: 8 1/2"
- Weight capacity: 3,200 pounds
- Assembly required
- Warranty: Five years