Raymond's Cross-Brace Panel/Sheet Cart offers industrial-grade transport of pipes, building materials, drywall sheets and more. Built for years of service, its 14 gauge welded steel base supports up to 3,200 pounds. Four removable rails can be configured to keep transported items divided and contained. And four cross-braces attach to the rails, containing tall upright items like pipes and rods. Smooth mobility is provided by four full-swivel 6" phenolic casters. The Cross-Brace Panel/Sheet Cart is made in the U.S.A.
- Industrial-grade transport of pipes, building materials and drywall sheets
- Four adjustable steel uprights
- Four removable cross-braces
- Full-swivel 6" phenolic casters
- Material: Heavy-gauge steel
- Overall depth: 30"
- Overall width: 54"
- Overall height: 46 3/4"
- Two 27" and two 37" uprights
- Width between uprights: 8 1/2"
- Weight capacity: 3,200 pounds
- Assembly required
- Warranty: Five years