Premier Series Portable Sink - Plastic Top and Basin
Volume discounts available.
Ozark's flagship product - the Premier Series Portable Sink - is a mobile hand washing station with endless applications. This portable sink doesn't require permanent plumbing, so you can use it anywhere in your school or facility. The On-Demand pump and heater system supplies up to 40 hand washings from one full tank. And the Quick-Connect fresh water tank is independent from the waste water tank to prevent cross-contamination. Two locking cabinet doors provide secure storage, while the integrated ABS countertop and sink is durable and easy to clean. Rolls on four swivel casters (front locking) for easy movement around your facility. Ozark's Premier Portable Sink is available in a maple or cherry finish. If you'd like to add a custom logo, give us a call at (877) 839-3330. Made in the U.S.A.
*Each portable sink unit must have a grounded, dedicated 110V/20 AMP circuit breaker.
- Seamless, integrated ABS sink and top
- On-Demand pump and heater system
- Exclusive Quick-Connect fresh water tank
- Seperate waste water tank
- Two locking storage cabinets
- Front-locking swivel casters
- GFCI outlet protection
- Cabinet material: Lead and phthalate-free melamine
- Countertop and sink basin material: ABS (thermoplastic)
- Height: 38 1/2"
- Width: 25 1/2"
- Depth: 17 1/2"
- Sink dimensions: 14" W x 11" L x 6 1/2" D
- Fresh water tank capacity: Five gallons
- Waste water tank capacity: Six gallons
- ADA compliant faucet handles
- Fully assembled
- Warranty: Two years