The Paragon A&D Ready Series Cantilever Chair has a modern design and comfort features perfect for today’s classroom. This attractive school chair features a one-piece, rib-free polypropylene shell that flexes up to 18 degrees. The chair is supported by a sturdy 11-gauge tubular steel frame with a powder-coat paint finish. This chair has a 18" seat height that is suggested for children in seventh grade and up.
The grade levels we list are suggestions; measuring is the ideal way to find the best seat height. Simply measure the distance from the floor to the back of the child's knee (where it bends). If the measurement is between two seat sizes, round down to the smaller seat height.
- Cantilever base prevents tipping
- Polypropylene shell flexes up to 18 degrees
- Steel frame has a powder-coat paint finish
- Seat Height: 18"
- Suggested Grade Level: 7th and up
- Seat Material: Polypropylene
- Frame Material: 11-gauge steel
- Frame Finish: Powder-coat paint
- Width: 18"
- Depth: 16"
- Height: 32"
- Assembly Required: No
- Estimated Lead Time: Ships within 6 weeks
- Shipping Method: Ground
- Weight: 20.00 pounds