63T Series Mobile Bench Cafeteria Table - 10'L
The benches of Palmer Hamilton's 63T Series Mobile Bench Cafeteria Table fold in unison with the tabletop for easy transport and storage. Abrasion-resistant laminate covers the particleboard tabletop and benches, and EdgeGuard™ protective poly edging keeps moisture and damage at bay. The rugged powder-coated steel frame will stand up to the wear and tear of high use environments. Bench columns provide added stability, and have non-marking, non-skid rubber end caps. This cafeteria table rolls smoothly on non-marking wheel casters. The 63T Mobile Bench Cafeteria Table is available in several laminate colors. Made in the U.S.A.
- Abrasion resistant laminate surface with EdgeGuard™ poly edging
- Rugged steel frame with powder-coat paint finish
- Table and benches fold for compact storage and clears 7' standard door
- Smooth-rolling caster wheels resist abrasion, water, oil and chemicals
- Shape: Rectangular
- Seating Capacity: 12 children or 8 adults
- Frame material: Steel
- Frame finish: Powder-coat
- Tabletop/bench material: 3/4" particleboard
- Tabletop/bench finish: Laminate
- Length: 10'
- Width: 30”
- Height: 27" or 29"
- Storage Height: 66" or 68"
- Exceeds UL anti-tipping safety standards
- GREENGUARD® certified
- Fully assembled
- Warranty: 15 years