Palmer Hamilton's Mobile Stool Cafeteria Table features 12 colorful plastic stools, each with an unobstructed entrance. Abrasion-resistant laminate covers the particleboard tabletop, and EdgeGuard™ protective poly edging keeps moisture and damage at bay. The rugged powder-coated steel frame stands up to the wear and tear of high use environments. Seat columns provide added stability, and have non-marking, non-skid rubber end caps. This cafeteria table folds flat for compact storage and rolls smoothly on non-marking wheel casters for easy transport. Choose from several stool and laminate color combinations. Palmer Hamilton Cafeteria Tables are made in the U.S.A.
- Durable molded plastic stools with individual seat columns
- Rugged steel frame with powder-coat paint finish
- Abrasion-resistant laminate surface with EdgeGuard™ poly edging
- Folds flat for compact storage and clears 7' standard door
- Smooth-rolling caster wheels resist abrasion, water, oil and chemicals
- Shape: Rectangular
- Stools: 12
- Frame material: Steel
- Frame finish: Powder-coat
- Stool material: Molded polypropylene
- Tabletop material: 3/4" particleboard
- Tabletop finish: Laminate
- Length: 10'
- Width: 30"
- Height: 25", 27" or 29"
- Storage Height: 72" or 74"
- Exceeds UL anti-tipping safety standards
- GREENGUARD® certified
- Assembly required
- Warranty: 15 years
- Made in the USA
- Lead time: Supply chain issues are effecting lead times. Need it quickly? Please call (877) 839-3330 to confirm shipping timelines.
- Shipping Method: Freight
- Weight: 308.00 pounds