Provide a comfortable dining area for all of your students with Palmer Hamilton's 59TV Series Mobile Stool Cafeteria Table. This table comes with a storage latch that locks the table for safe and easy transport and storage. Each of the eight colorful plastic stools has an unobstructed entrance, a must during busy lunch times. A center leg provides extra support, so the table is an excellent choice for heavy-use environments like school cafeterias. Torsion bars and springs work together, making this model one of the easiest lifting tables on the market. Abrasion-resistant laminate covers the particleboard tabletop, and EdgeGuard™ protective poly edging keeps moisture and damage at bay. The rugged powder-coated steel frame stands up to the wear and tear of high use environments. Seat columns provide added stability, and have non-marking, non-skid rubber end caps. This cafeteria table folds flat for compact storage and rolls smoothly on non-marking wheel casters for easy transport. Choose from several stool and laminate color combinations. This Palmer Hamilton 59TV Series Mobile Stool Cafeteria Table is made in the USA and is GREENGUARD certified. Backed by a 15-year warranty.
- Storage latch locks the table for safe and easy transport
- Durable molded plastic stools with individual seat columns
- Rugged steel frame with powder-coat paint finish
- Abrasion-resistant laminate surface with EdgeGuard™ poly edging
- Folds flat for compact storage and clears 7' standard door
- Smooth-rolling caster wheels resist abrasion, water, oil and chemicals
- Backed by a 15-year warranty
- Shape: Rectangular
- Stools: 8
- Frame material: Steel
- Frame finish: Powder-coat
- Stool material: Molded polypropylene
- Tabletop material: Particleboard
- Tabletop finish: Laminate
- Length: 8'
- Width: 30"
- Height: 27" or 29"
- Storage Height: 58" or 60"
- GREENGUARD® certified
- Assembly required
- Warranty: 15 years
- Made in the USA
- Green: GREENGUARD Certified
- Lead time: Supply chain issues are effecting lead times. Need it quickly? Please call (877) 839-3330 to confirm shipping timelines.
- Shipping Method: Freight
- Weight: 283.00 pounds