Palmer Hamilton's Round Mobile Bench Cafeteria Table features four attached benches, which take up less floorspace than traditional chairs. Abrasion resistant laminate covers the particleboard tabletop, and EdgeGuard™ poly edging protects the perimeter from moisture and damage. The rugged powder-coated steel frame will stand up to the wear and tear of high use environments. Bench columns provide added stability, and have non-marking, non-skid rubber end caps. This cafeteria table folds up vertically with the assistance of torsion bars and latches, so floor cleaning or storage is hassle-free. And it rolls smoothly on non-marking wheel casters for easy transport. Choose from several laminate color combinations. Palmer Hamilton Cafeteria Tables are made in the U.S.A.
- Attached bench seating eliminates lunchroom clutter
- Round shape increases student contact and interaction
- Rugged steel frame with powder-coat paint finish
- Abrasion resistant laminate surface with EdgeGuard™ poly edging
- Folds easily with use of torsion bars and storage latch
- Smooth-rolling caster wheels resist abrasion, water, oil and chemicals
- Shape: Round
- Benches: Four
- Seating capacity: Eight
- Frame material: Steel
- Frame finish: Powder-coat
- Tabletop/bench material: 3/4" particleboard
- Tabletop/bench finish: Laminate
- Diameter: 5'
- Height: 27" or 29"
- GREENGUARD® certified
- Fully assembled
- Warranty: 15 years
- Made in the USA
- Lead Time: Ships within 4 - 6 weeks
- Shipping Method: Freight
- Weight: 309.00 pounds