Palmer Hamilton's 6' Mobile Convertible Bench Table is a versatile seating solution for your school cafeteria, library or lecture hall. It can be used as a cafeteria table with a bench, a single-sided table, or a bench with back support. Switching between the three configurations requires little effort. Designed for rigorous conditions in high-use environments, the reinforced tabletop apron features a 14-gauge channel and center V-support for added strength and safety. EdgeGuard™ poly treatment on the surface provides superior resistance to moisture and is extremely tamper resistant. The frame provides exceptional load-bearing capacity, with eight points of floor contact -- including four legs under the bench. The rugged powdercoat finish resists chipping and scratches. Non-marking caster wheels roll smoothly and quietly, and lock securely in place. In addition, an optional hidden top latch keeps this lunch table safely in place. Palmer Hamilton's Mobile Convertible Bench Tables are available in several heights and laminate colors. Made in the U.S.A.
- Use as a single-sided table, a bench or a full-size cafeteria table
- Rugged steel frame with powder-coat paint finish
- Moisture-resistant laminate surface with EdgeGuard™ poly edging
- Eight points of floor contact provide superior load-bearing capacity
- Smooth-rolling caster wheels resist abrasion, water, oil and chemicals
- Locking casters and top latch lock table in place
- Seating capacity: Four children or three adults
- Frame material: Steel
- Frame finish: Powder-coat
- Tabletop material: 3/4" particleboard
- Tabletop finish: Laminate
- Width: 15"
- Length: 6'
- Table Height: 25", 27" or 29"
- Depth when used as table: 29"
- GREENGUARD® certified
- Fully assembled
- Warranty: 15 years
- Made in the USA
- Lead time: Supply chain issues are effecting lead times. Need it quickly? Please call (877) 839-3330 to confirm shipping timelines.
- Shipping Method: Freight
- Weight: 173.00 pounds