19F Series Mobile Bench Cafeteria Table - 30"W x 8' 5"L
Need it fast? 19F Series Cafeteria Tables with a Rocky Mountain Maple, Northwoods Oak, Cool Wind or Walnut Grove laminate and a Black frame, 29" high, ship in only 48 hours!
The height of Palmer Hamilton's 19F Series Mobile Bench Cafeteria Table can be adjusted on site to accommodate a variety of lunchroom diners. Full-length benches seat a maximum number of students and eliminate chair clutter. Abrasion-resistant laminate covers the particleboard tabletop and benches, and EdgeGuard™ protective poly edging keeps moisture and damage at bay. The rugged powder-coated steel frame will stand up to the wear and tear of high use environments. Seat columns provide added stability, and have non-marking, non-skid rubber end caps. This cafeteria table folds flat for compact storage and rolls smoothly on non-marking wheel casters for easy transport. Choose from several laminate color combinations. Palmer Hamilton Cafeteria Tables are made in the U.S.A.
- Mobile cafeteria table with field-adjustable height
- Rugged steel frame with powder-coat paint finish
- Abrasion resistant laminate surface with EdgeGuard™ poly edging
- Folds flat for compact storage and clears 7' standard door
- Smooth-rolling caster wheels resist abrasion, water, oil and chemicals
- Shape: Rectangular
- Seating Capacity: 12 children or 8 adults
- Frame material: Steel
- Frame finish: Powder-coat
- Tabletop/bench material: 3/4" particleboard
- Tabletop/bench finish: Laminate
- Length: 8' 5"
- Width: 30”
- Height: 27" or 29"
- Storage Height: 54"
- Exceeds UL anti-tipping safety standards
- GREENGUARD® certified
- Fully assembled
- Warranty: 15 years