The Pacon Behavioral Pocket Chart features a color-coded system for monitoring student behavior. It includes a "How is your day?" banner, 35 clear pockets and 180 blank name cards. The cards come in four colors to identify conduct: blue, green, yellow and red. A helpful instruction sheet is also included. The durable vinyl fabric includes grommet holes for easy hanging.
- Easy to use color-coded system helps monitor student behavior
- Includes banner, 35 clear pockets and 180 blank name cards
- Blank cards come in four colors
- Instruction sheet offers ideas for reinforcing positive behavior
- Nylon fabric has grommet holes for easy hanging and display
- Material: Nylon
- Color: Blue
- Width: 18 1/2"
- Height: 21"
- Lead time: Supply chain issues are effecting lead times. Need it quickly? Please call (877) 839-3330 to confirm shipping timelines.
- Shipping Method: Ground
- Weight: 0.70 pounds