Amplivox's Wireless Oxford Lectern delivers sound to audiences of up to 5,000 people, making it a striking and functional addition to your auditorium. The built-in 50-watt amplifier and two Jensen speakers fill rooms up to 20,000 square feet with crisp, clear sound. The amplifier features a built-in, 16-channel UHF wireless receiver for hassle-free operation. The lectern is made of solid natural oak hardwood with a protective clear lacquer finish. Remove the top of the lectern and use as a portable tabletop podium and the bottom as a hospitality stand or additional storage area. Three shelves, in addition to the roomy reading surface, provide plenty of space for materials. This lectern is powered by an AC adapter/recharger, NiCad battery pack or 10 Alkaline D-Cell batteries (all sold separately). The Amplivox Wireless Oxford Lectern is also available in natural cherry, mahogany and walnut to match your décor.
- Base and tabletop lectern can be used together as shown or as separate pieces
- 50-watt amplifier and two Jensen speakers deliver sound to an audience up to 5,000 people
- Solid natural oak hardwood with clear lacquer coating
- Three shelves plus reading surface provide plenty of storage
- Additional colors and options available for an extra charge
- Comes with electret microphone, reading light, wireless transmitter and your choice of wireless microphone
- Custom made so orders cannot be canceled
- Made in the USA
- Backed by a six-year warranty
- Material: Solid natural oak hardwood
- Power: 50 watts
- Audience Size: 5,000 individuals
- Assembly: Ships fully assembled
- Warranty: 6 years
- Width: 22"
- Depth: 14"
- Height: 46"