Oxford Lectern with Sound
Amplivox's Oxford Lectern delivers sound to audiences of up to 5,000 people, making it a striking and functional addition to your auditorium. The built-in 50-watt amplifier and two Jensen speakers fill rooms up to 20,000 square feet with crisp, clear sound. The lectern is made of solid natural oak hardwood with a protective clear lacquer finish. Remove the top of the lectern and use as a portable tabletop podium and the bottom as a hospitality stand or additional storage area. Three shelves, in addition to the roomy reading surface, provide plenty or space for materials. The Amplivox Oxford Lectern is also available in natural cherry, mahogany and walnut to match your décor.
- Base and tabletop lectern can be used together as shown or as separate pieces
- 50-watt amplifier and two Jensen speakers deliver sound to an audience up to 5,000 people
- Solid natural oak hardwood with clear lacquer coating
- Three shelves plus reading surface provide plenty of storage
- Additional colors and options available for an extra charge
- Comes with electret microphone and reading light
- Custom made so orders cannot be canceled
- Made in the USA
- Backed by a six-year warranty
- Material: Solid natural oak hardwood
- Power: 50 watts
- Audience Size: 5,000 individuals
- Assembly: Ships fully assembled
- Warranty: 6 years
- Width: 22"
- Depth: 14"
- Height: 46"