The Oklahoma Sound Teacher's WorkPod Lectern is a podium and storage cabinet in one sleek unit. This lectern features a height-adjustable reading surface to accommodate presenters of different sizes. A metal book stop keeps your notes in place. The locking steel cabinet features a vented front that adds style and prevents equipment stored inside from overheating. Adjust the two shelves inside the cabinet to fit equipment of various sizes. Wire management grommets on the cabinet allow for use of projectors, laptops or tablets. Rolls easily on two-wheel hooded casters. The Oklahoma Sound Teacher's WorkPod Lectern comes backed by a 10-year warranty.
- Adjustable reading surface with metal book stop
- Locking cabinet features two adjustable shelves
- Vented front panel prevents overheating of equipment in the cabinet
- Wire management grommets keep cords contained
- Rolls easily on two-wheel hooded casters
- Material: Steel cabinet with 3/4" thick reading surface
- Casters: 2" twin-wheel hooded casters
- Shelf Dimensions: 22"W x 19"L
- Reading Surface Dimensions: 20"W x 24"L
- Cabinet Dimensions: 20"W x 24"D x 35"H
- Width: 20"
- Depth: 24"
- Height: 41"
- Warranty: 10 years
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Lead time: Supply chain issues are effecting lead times. Need it quickly? Please call (877) 839-3330 to confirm shipping timelines.
- Shipping Method: Ground
- Weight: 92.00 pounds