Science Table w/ Book Compartments - Chem-Res Top - 30"W x 60"L x 30"H
Students will enjoy spacious storage for notes and supplies with National Public Seating's SLT Series Science Lab Table with Book Compartments and Chem-Res Top. The durable tabletop is made with chemical and water-resistant Chem-Res high-pressure laminate on a 1 1/8" thick core. The solid oak legs and aprons are attractively finished and are outfitted with rubber liquid-protecting leg boots and adjustable glides. Legs attach to the table with metal-on-metal double-bolt construction on 13-gauge steel corner braces for extra strength and durability. This National Public Seating 30"W x 60"L x 30"H SLT Series Science Lab Table with Book Compartments and Chem-Res Top is MAS Certified Green.
- Chem-Res high-pressure laminate chemical and water resistant tabletop resists 13 chemicals
- Comes with two built-in book compartments
- Legs attach with metal on metal, double bolt through assembly
- Adjustable glides for accurate leveling
- Rubber liquid protecting boots
- MAS Certified Green
- Top Material: Chem-Res high-pressure laminate on 1 1/8" core
- Leg/Apron Material: Solid oak
- Leg Size: 2 1/4" square
- Corner Braces: 13-gauge steel
- Width: 30"
- Length: 60"
- Height: 30"
- Warranty: 10 years
CLICK ON LINKS BELOW TO VIEW OR DOWNLOAD
|Assembly Instructions-Book Compartments|