Science Table w/ Book Compartments - Phenolic Top - 30"W x 60"L x 36"H
Provide safe storage for notes and supplies and give students a durable place to work on experiments with Natural Public Seating's SLT Series Science Lab Table with Book Compartments and Phenolic Resin Top. This tabletop is so extremely resistance to chemicals, abrasions and stains that it is suitable for higher level and high school lab environments. The phenolic resin top is thinner and more resistant than a Chem-Res tabletop. In fact, it is so tough that it meets or exceeds all SEFA standards. The solid oak legs and aprons are attractively finished and are outfitted with rubber liquid-protecting leg boots and adjustable glides for accurate leveling. Legs attach to the table with metal-on-metal double-bolt construction on 13-gauge steel corner braces for extra strength and durability. This National Public Seating 30"W x 60"L x 36"H SLT Series Science Lab Table with Book Compartments and Phenolic Resin Top is MAS Certified Green.
- Phenolic resin top is durable enough for higher level and high school lab environments
- Comes with two built-in book compartments
- Meets or exceeds SEFA standards
- Adjustable glides for accurate leveling
- Rubber liquid protecting boots
- Features an attractive 1/8" beveled edge
- MAS Certified Green
- Backed by a 10-year warranty
- Top Material: Phenolic resin on 3/4" core
- Leg/Apron Material: Solid oak
- Leg Size: 2 1/4" square
- Corner Braces: 13-gauge steel
- Width: 30"
- Length: 60"
- Height: 36"
- Warranty: 10 years