6200 Series Heavy-Duty Steel Stool - Black - 19"-26 1/2"H
This item is on backorder until 10/1/15.
National Public Seating's 6200 Series Heavy-Duty Black Steel Adjustable-Height Stool is a comfortable, durable and attractive addition to any art room, science lab or classroom. The scratch-resistant black finish adds a contemporary touch to one of NPS's most popular stools. Each stool has sturdy legs made of 18-gauge steel tubing plus a foot ring that is welded to the stool at four different points for extra stability. Chrome-plated leg inserts allow you to adjust the height of the stool from 19" to 26 1/2" high. Eight rivets on the Masonite seat prevent warping. Adjustable glides keep your stool level and won't mar floors. Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards. This National Public Seating 6200 Series Heavy-Duty Black Steel Adjustable Stool comes backed by a 10-year warranty.
- Stylish black powder-coat paint finish
- 14" diameter seat features Masonite board that won't crack or chip
- Adjust the height from 19" to 26 1/2"
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards
- Foot ring is welded to the 18-gauge steel legs
- Backed by a 10-year warranty
- Seat Height: 19" - 26 1/2" adjustable
- Seat Material: 11 1/2" diameter Masonite
- Leg Material: 18-gauge steel
- Finish: Black powder-coat paint
- Warranty: 10 years
- Seat Diameter: 14"
- Width: 14" - 16"
- Height: 19" - 26 1/2"