6200 Series Heavy-Duty Steel Stool - Black - 18"H
National Public Seating's 6200 Series Heavy-Duty Black Steel Stool is a comfortable, durable and attractive addition to any art room, science lab or classroom. The scratch-resistant black finish adds a contemporary touch to one of NPS's most popular stools. Each stool has sturdy legs made of 18-gauge steel tubing plus a foot ring that is welded to the stool at four different points for extra stability. Eight rivets on the Masonite seat prevent warping. Plastic glides keep your stool level and won't mar floors. Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards. This National Public Seating 6200 Series Heavy-Duty Black Steel Stool has a fixed height of 18" and comes backed by a 10-year warranty.
- Stylish black powder-coat paint finish
- 14" diameter seat features Masonite board that won't crack or chip
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards
- Foot ring is welded to the 18-gauge steel legs
- Backed by a 10-year warranty
- Seat Height: 18"
- Seat Material: 11 1/2" diameter Masonite
- Leg Material: 18-gauge steel
- Finish: Black powder-coat paint
- Warranty: 10 years
- For Use With: 30"H tables
- Seat Diameter: 14"
- Width: 14"
- Height: 18"