The National Public Seating Adjustable-Height Science Table gives lab students the ability to work at sitting, standing or angled heights. It even adapts to meet ADA requirements. The legs adjust smoothly in 3/4" increments and lock easily into place. They're available in black or natural oak and come standard with protective boot floor glides. This science table's chemical-resistant laminate top offers good heat, chemical, acid and water resistance. Add casters for an additional charge.
- Legs adjust from 27" - 42" high
- Adapts for ADA requirements
- Durable chemical-resistant surface
- Protective floor glides
- Beautiful ash hardwood frame
- Frame Material: Ash hardwood
- Tabletop Material: High-pressure laminate
- Weight Capacity: 500 lb.
- Height: 27" to 42" in 3/4" increments
- Width: 30"
- Length: 60"
- Warranty: 10 years
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Lead time: Supply chain issues are effecting lead times. Need it quickly? Please call (877) 839-3330 to confirm shipping timelines.
- Shipping Method: Ground
- Weight: 121.00 pounds