The National Public Seating Signature Series Adjustable-Height Science Table gives lab students the ability to work at sitting, standing or angled heights. It even adapts to meet ADA requirements. The legs adjust smoothly in 3/4" increments and lock easily into place. They're available in black or natural oak and come standard with protective boot floor glides. This science table's 1" thick chemical-resistant laminate top offers good heat, chemical, acid and water resistance. Upgrade to a phenolic top for an extra charge. The 3/4" thick phenolic top resists over 40 chemicals and solvents and withstands heat up to 275 degrees. The lightweight phenolic top is also UV and crack resistant. Two book compartments give students space to store notebooks. Add casters for an additional charge.
- Legs adjusts from 27" - 42" high
- Adapts for ADA requirements
- Choose chemical-resistant or phenolic surface
- Ash hardwood frame with two book compartments
- Protective floor glides
- Frame Material: Ash hardwood
- Tabletop Material: High-pressure laminate or phenolic
- Weight Capacity: 500 lb.
- Height: 27" to 42" in 3/4" increments
- Width: 24"
- Length: 72"
- Warranty: 10 years
- Green: MAS Certified Green
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Lead time: Supply chain issues are affecting lead times. Need it quickly? Please call (877) 839-3330 to confirm shipping timelines.
- Shipping Method: Ground
- Weight: 117.50 pounds