Students will enjoy spacious storage for notes and supplies with National Public Seating's SLT Series Science Lab Table with Book Compartments. This science table has a 1" thick chemical-resistant laminate top offers good heat, chemical, acid and water resistance. Upgrade to a phenolic top for an extra charge. The 3/4" thick phenolic top resists over 40 chemicals and solvents and withstands heat up to 275 degrees. The lightweight phenolic top is also UV and crack resistant. The solid oak legs and aprons are attractively finished and are outfitted with rubber liquid-protecting leg boots and adjustable glides. Legs attach to the table with metal-on-metal double-bolt construction on 13-gauge steel corner braces for extra strength and durability. This National Public Seating 24"W x 72"L x 36"H SLT Series Science Lab Table with Book Compartments is MAS Certified Green.
- Choose a Chem-Res high-pressure laminate top or a phenolic resin top
- Comes with two built-in book compartments
- Legs attach with metal on metal, double bolt through assembly
- Adjustable glides for accurate leveling
- Rubber liquid protecting boots
- MAS Certified Green
- Top Material: Chem-Res high-pressure laminate on 1 1/8" core or 3/4" thick phenolic resin
- Leg/Apron Material: Solid oak
- Leg Size: 2 1/4" square
- Corner Braces: 13-gauge steel
- Width: 24"
- Length: 72"
- Height: 36"
- Warranty: 10 years
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Lead Time: Ships within 1 - 2 business days
- Shipping Method: Freight
- Weight: 120.00 pounds