The National Public Seating Titan Stool with Backrest and Wood Seat is a comfortable, attractive seating option for your school, business and more. This stool features a 14-gauge tubular steel frame with a unique foot ring design that combines functionality with style. The frame is welded at each leg to prevent wobbling and to allow for a weight capacity of 500 pounds. Industrial-grade glides protect floors and make the stool easy to move. The stylish seat is made of 1 1/4" thick solid oak. Comes with a steel backrest for extra comfort. Adjust the height to fit any situation.
- Includes two stools
- Strong welded steel frame prevents wobbling
- Weight capacity is 500 pounds
- Industrial-grade glides
- Attractive solid oak seat
- Comes with a steel backrest
- Adjustable height
- Seat Material: 1 1/4" thick solid oak
- Frame Material: 14-gauge tubular steel
- Seat Height: 18" to 26" adjustable
- Seat Dimensions: 14" x 14"
- Width: 15 1/2"
- Depth: 15 1/2"
- Height: 33" to 41" adjustable
- Warranty: 10 years
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Estimated Lead Time: Ships within 1 - 2 business days
- Shipping Method: Ground
- Weight: 25.00 pounds