National Public Seating's Adjustable-Height Portable Stage with Carpet Deck is sure to steal the show at your next performance. This durable stage is made of 3/4" thick solid plywood and covered with attractive carpet in your choice of color. The heavy-gauge welded steel frame is so sturdy that it exceeds 200 pounds per square foot load bearing capacity. Adjust the height to 16" or 24" and lock securely into place with includes clevis pins. Ganging devices are permanently attached so you can attach to other like-height stages. The stage is equipped with two 2" rubber casters so you can tip and roll into storage. Plastic glides protect all floor surfaces. Setup is easy - open and close the legs with one hand. This National Public Seating Adjustable-Height Portable Stage with Carpet Deck is MAS Certified Green and comes backed by a 10-year warranty.
- Adjust the height to 16" or 24" and securely lock into place with included clevis pins
- Easy to set up - fold and unfold legs with one hand
- Two 2" casters allow you to tip and roll the stage into place
- Exceeds 200 pounds per square foot load bearing capacity
- Sturdy tubular steel frame with powder-coat paint finish
- Ganging devices are permanently attached
- MAS Certified Green
- Backed by a 10-year warranty
- Top Material: 3/4" thick solid plywood w/ carpet
- Frame Material: Tubular Steel
- Frame Finish: Powder-coat paint
- Width: 4'
- Length: 4'
- Height: 16" - 24" adjustable
- Warranty: 10 years
- Made in the USA
- Assembly Required: No
- Lead Time: Ships within 3 - 4 business days
- Shipping Method: Freight
- Weight: 79.00 pounds