The National Public Seating Sit-to-Stand Desk offers students options in their study environments. This desk features a one-button click pneumatic system that allows you to adjust the height from 28 1/2" to 41 3/4" with ease. The sturdy steel frame has a wide base to prevent tipping. Move the desk anywhere in your classroom for group work or quick rearranging thanks to the 2 1/2" dual-wheel hooded casters. The charcoal gray polypropylene worksurface is easy to wipe clean and extends into a modesty panel. An embedded groove on the surface of the desk prevents tablets from sliding off. Includes a book bag holder and supports up to 250 pounds.
- Adjust the height from 28 1/2" to 41 3/4" with the one-button click pneumatic system
- Rolls smoothly on 2 1/2" dual-wheel casters for easy rearranging
- Wide base prevents tipping
- Polypropylene surface is easy to wipe clean
- Top Material: Charcoal gray polypropylene
- Frame Material: Steel
- Frame Finish: Soft gray powder-coat paint
- Width: 23 1/2"
- Depth: 19 1/2"
- Height: 28 1/2" to 41 3/4" adjustable
- Warranty: 10 years
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Estimated Lead Time: Ships within 1 - 2 business days
- Shipping Method: Ground
- Weight: 35.00 pounds