National Public Seating's Stage Pie Riser Sets are the perfect addition to your stage. Three carpeted plywood decks are supported by a sturdy 16-gauge steel frame. Tubular steel legs feature spring-loaded support brackets for quick set up and take down. High-impact plastic glides protect floors. Combine stage pie riser sets with portable stages to create the custom configuration that meets your needs. Built-in ganging devices ensure secure connections. National Public Seating's Stage Pie Riser Set folds for easy storage and is backed by a 10-year manufacturer's warranty.
- Heavy-duty steel frame and legs
- Three carpeted plywood decks
- High-impact glides
- Built-in ganging device
- Available in a variety of colors
- Deck Material: 3/4" plywood core
- Frame Material: 16-gauge steel with 14-gauge tubular steel legs
- Frame Finish: Black powder coat
- Deck Surface: Carpet
- Width: 7'
- Depth: 12'
- Height: 24"
- Glides: High-impact plastic
- Warranty: 10 years
- Weight: 271 pounds