The NPS Adjustable-Height Science Table gives lab students the ability to work at sitting, standing or angled heights. It even adapts to meet ADA requirements. The legs adjust smoothly in 3/4" increments and lock easily into place. They're available in black or natural oak and come standard with protective boot floor glides. This science table's chemical-resistant laminate top offers good heat, chemical, acid and water resistance. Two book compartments give students space to store notebooks. Add casters for an additional charge.
- Adjusts from 29" - 41" in 3/4" increments
- Adapts for ADA requirements
- Durable chemical-resistant surface
- Ash hardwood frame with two book compartments
- Protective floor glides
- Frame material: Ash hardwood
- Tabletop material: High-pressure laminate
- Weight capacity: 500 lb.
- Height: 29" - 41"
- Width: 30"
- Length: 60"
- MAS Certified Green®
- Easy assembly
- Warranty: Ten years