The NPS Adjustable Height Science Lab Table adjusts in one-inch increments to accommodate a range of students. It comes standard with a scratch-resistant laminate top; upgrade to chemical resistant laminate or phenolic resin for an additional charge. The 36" square tabletop is fused to the 16-gauge steel frame with heavy-duty screws. Legs are affixed with industrial-grade lock nuts for lasting sturdiness. Glides adjust easily to keep the table level and protect floors. For an additional charge, add casters and steel gussets to your table for mobility and increased sturdiness. National Public Seating Science Tables are MAS Certified Green and backed by a ten-year warranty.
- Tabletop comes in high-pressure laminate, chemical-resistant laminate or phenolic resin
- Legs adjust from 22 1/4" to 37 1/4" high
- Rugged steel apron and legs
- Legs are built with tamper-proof screws and lock nuts
- Adjustable glides for accurate leveling
- Tabletop Material: High-pressure laminate, chemical-resistant laminate or phenolic resin
- Apron Material: 16-gauge steel
- Leg Material: 14-gauge steel
- Width: 36"
- Length: 36"
- Height: 22 1/4" to 37 1/4" in 1" increments
- Warranty: 10 years
- Made in the USA
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Estimated Lead Time: Ships within 2 months
- Shipping Method: Ground
- Weight: 66.00 pounds
Selecting Table Tops
When selecting a table top it is important to understand how the table will be used. National Public Seating offers three different top surfaces to accommodate a variety of settings.
High Pressure Laminate is widely used for student science tables. It offers an excellent work surface that wears exceptionally well under normal use. Edges of top are finished with vandal resistant T-molding. Corners have 1-3/4" radius. Color: black.
Chemical-Resistant Laminate incorporates the decorative features of high pressure laminate into a durable, chemical resistant surfacing material. It has outstanding chemical resistance, plus significantly better NEMA wear value than competitive laminates. Color: black.
Phenolic Resin is a composite thermo-fused under heat and pressure to form a solid black chemical resistant composite throughout the entire thickness of the top. Phenolic Resin will not stain or etch when exposed to most chemical solvents. Color: black.