The National Public Seating Science Table is built for years of chemistry experiments in your lab. The solid hardwood apron and legs provide excellent support for the scratch-resistant, high-pressure laminate top. Legs are bolted to the tabletop with 13-gauge steel corner braces for added strength and stability. Rubber leg boots protect against moisture or chemical spills, and adjustable glides provide accurate leveling.
- Scratch-resistant, high-pressure laminate top
- Solid hardwood apron and legs
- Legs are bolted via steel corner braces
- Liquid-proof protective rubber boots
- Adjustable glides for accurate leveling
- Tabletop Material: High-pressure laminate
- Leg/Apron Material: Solid ash hardwood w/ 13-gauge steel corner braces
- Width: 24"
- Length: 72"
- Height: 30"
- Warranty: 10 years
- Green: MAS Certified Green
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Estimated Lead Time: Ships within 1 - 2 business days
- Shipping Method: Freight
- Weight: 98.00 pounds
Selecting Table Tops
When selecting a table top it is important to understand how the table will be used. National Public Seating offers three different top surfaces to accommodate a variety of settings.
High-Pressure Laminate is widely used for student science tables. It offers an excellent work surface that wears exceptionally well under normal use. Edges of top are finished with vandal resistant T-molding. Corners have 1-3/4" radius. Color: black.
Chemical-Resistant Laminate incorporates the decorative features of high pressure laminate into a durable, chemical resistant surfacing material. It has outstanding chemical resistance, plus significantly better NEMA wear value than competitive laminates. Color: black.
Phenolic Resin is a composite thermo-fused under heat and pressure to form a solid black chemical resistant composite throughout the entire thickness of the top. Phenolic Resin will not stain or etch when exposed to most chemical solvents. Color: black.