The National Public Seating Whiteboard Science Table allows you to jot down notes as you work on experiments, making it a great choice for your science lab. This durable table features a whiteboard laminate top that stands up to wear and tear. The apron and legs are constructed of solid ash hardwood that looks great and provides a sturdy base for careful measuring and handling of chemicals. Legs are bolted to the tabletop with 13-gauge steel corner braces for added strength and stability. Rubber leg boots protect against moisture or chemical spills, and adjustable glides provide accurate leveling. National Public Seating Whiteboard Science Tables are MAS Certified Green and backed by a ten-year warranty.
- Whiteboard top is made of industrial-grade particleboard with a high-pressure laminate finish
- Jot down notes with dry erase markers right on the table surface
- Solid hardwood apron and legs
- Legs are bolted via steel corner braces
- Liquid-proof protective rubber boots
- Adjustable glides for accurate leveling
- Tabletop Material: 1 1/4" thick particleboard with high-pressure laminate whiteboard top
- Leg/Apron Material: Solid ash hardwood w/ 13-gauge steel corner braces
- Width: 24"
- Length: 54"
- Height: 30"
- Warranty: 10 years
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Estimated Lead Time: Ships within 2 months
- Shipping Method: Ground
- Weight: 81.00 pounds