National Public Seating's Portable Stage is a professional and affordable choice for your school performances and assemblies. A heavy-duty 16-gauge steel frame supports the hardboard deck for ultimate durability. Legs are constructed with 14-gauge steel tubing and feature spring-loaded support brackets for quick set-up. High-impact plastic glides protect floors. Combine stages of the same height to make one large stage or configure different sizes to create choir or band risers. National Public Seating's Portable Stage folds for easy storage and is backed by a 10-year manufacturer's warranty.
- Heavy-duty steel frame and legs
- Hardboard deck
- Quick set up and easy storage
- Deck Material: 3/4" plywood core
- Frame Material: 16-gauge steel with 14-gauge tubular steel legs
- Frame Finish: Black powder coat
- Deck Surface: 1/8" hardboard
- Length: 8'
- Depth: 4'
- Height: 16"
- Capacity: 200 lbs/square foot
- Glides: High-impact plastic
- Warranty: 10 years
- Green: MAS Certified Green
- Assembly Required: No
- Estimated Lead Time: Ships within 4 - 5 business days
- Shipping Method: Freight
- Weight: 159.00 pounds