National Public Seating's Mobile Stool Cafeteria Table is a stylish and functional choice for your lunchroom. Students will sit comfortably on molded plastic stools with reinforcing ribs. A tubular steel frame connects each seat to the sturdy table. The high-pressure laminate top is resilient enough to withstand years of everyday use. Lock the folding table in the open position for a stable eating environment, in the partially opened position for easy cleaning or in the halfway position for safe and convenient storage. Heavy-duty casters provide smooth rolling across a variety of floor types. This 12' 1" unit comes with 12 stools. Choose from several colors and heights. NPS Mobile Stool Cafeteria Tables are backed by a 15-year manufacturer's warranty.
- Twelve molded plastic stools with reinforcing ribs
- Heavy-duty tubular steel frame
- High-pressure laminate top
- Secure locking in open, partially open and halfway positions
- Available in a variety of colors and heights
- Number of Stools: Twelve
- Top Finish: High-pressure laminate
- Frame Material: 14-gauge tubular steel
- Table Top Width: 30"
- Overall Length: 145"
- Overal Width (Opened): 59"
- Overall Width (Folded): 35"
- Table Top/Stool Height: Your choice of four options
- Caster Diameter: 4"
- Warranty: 15 years
- Green: MAS Certified Green
- Assembly Required: No
- Lead Time: Ships within 3 months
- Shipping Method: Freight
- Weight: 225.00 pounds