The National Public Seating Mobile Storage Cabinet is a versatile option for your science lab that can easily be pushed in and out of storage. This storage cabinet rolls on four heavy-duty swivel casters that lock into place. The cabinet has a sturdy plywood core with an attractive oak veneer finish. Wrap-around hinges allow you to open the locking doors up to 270 degrees for easy access to equipment inside. Adjust the interior shelf in 1" increments to fit a variety of microscopes. The high-pressure laminate top is suitable for general lab use and is easy to wipe clean. The National Public Seating Mobile Storage Cabinet MAS Green Certified and comes backed by a 10-year warranty.
- Rolls easily on four heavy-duty swivel casters (locking)
- Cabinet has locking doors that open 270 degrees
- High-pressure laminate top
- Interior cabinet shelf adjusts in 1" increments
- MAS Green Certified
- Backed by a 10-year warranty
- Cabinet Material: Plywood core with oak veneer finish
- Top Material: High-pressure laminate
- Width: 24"
- Length: 36"
- Height: 36"
- Green: MAS Certified Green
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Estimated Lead Time: Ships within 1 - 2 business days
- Shipping Method: Ground
- Weight: 103.00 pounds