The National Public Seating MSC Series Mobile Science Cart comes with 24 plastic tote trays for easy organizing of small equipment and supplies. This plywood core cart features a 1" thick chemical-resistant top and locking cabinet doors. The doors have 270-degree wrap-around hinges that allow convenient access to the translucent polypropylene tote trays. Built-in handles and name card slots allow you to quickly identify and access tray contents. The cart moves smoothly on four locking swivel casters. Includes a 10-outlet/4 USB power strip and magnetic ganging mechanisms to connect to other workstations.
- Chemical-resistant top
- Rolls smoothly on locking swivel casters
- Includes 24 translucent polypropylene tote trays
- Locking doors
- Includes power strip and magnetic ganging mechanisms
- Material: Plywood core
- Top Material: 1" chemical-resistant laminate
- Tray Material: Polypropylene
- Tray Dimensions: 12 1/2"W x 17"L x 3"H
- Width: 28"
- Depth: 48"
- Height: 36 1/4"
- Warranty: 10 years
- Assembly Required: No
- Estimated Lead Time: Ships within 2 weeks
- Shipping Method: Freight
- Weight: 165.00 pounds